Australian Abacus Academy Franchise
About the Academy
We are a fast-growing company engaged in educating children 4½+ years of age. We specialize in Mathematics and developing and nurturing talent in primary school going children. We are passionate about developing a life-long love of learning in children. Our courses adapt to the individual needs of each child, and map to the School Curriculum.
We are a fresh brand and our experienced and qualified teachers will provide the child with an extra dose of inspiration and motivation to progress not only academically but personally too.
What attributes will I need?
- Enjoy working with children and parents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to create and manage a centre that effectively motivates children.
- A good understanding of your area of opportunity and strong ties to the community.
- Teaching background helpful, but not essential.
- Passion to succeed.
- Comply with AAA’s terms and conditions to operate a franchise.
- Specialized training in our program(s).
- Advertisement support (flyers, brochures, website)
- Teacher kit ( including Master Abacus )
- Regular meetings.
- Information sessions.
- Study material(student kits)
- Exam papers for the students
- Certificates for every level
- Promotional offers.
- Online Marketing
- Flyers, Brochures and other supported material needs for Marketing.
- Enrollment and receipt books.
Why become a AAA franchise
- Associate in a noble profession.
- Be your own boss.
- Part time business.
- Low risk and high return opportunity.
8 steps to owning an Australian Abacus Academy centre.
- Welcome: You are already on your first step if you are reading this site or you’ve received this via an email in response to your franchise enquiry. Please be assured that all our discussion and proceeding details will be kept confidential.
- Meet and greet: You’ll receive a phone call from us to know more about you. This is also our first formal meeting with you in understanding your interest in joining us.
- Program information: Perhaps you are new to education or to business or both and would like to know how it is all done. What are the courses we offer, our teaching methodology and much more.
- Purchase Approval: You meet our management team and after a small interview we all decide that you are our next centre owner. We will provide you guidance on the cost & effort involved and projected results.
- Documentation and signing the dotted line: Now that you have completed Steps 1 to 4, this is where it becomes formal and official. You are now ready to start your own business and can’t wait anymore. You will be signing the Franchise Agreement and will be ready for the next step.
- Ready, Set, Go: Following a successful Approval to purchase, you make your commitment to own a AAA centre. At this step you are required to pay a Franchisee fee and sign an agreement.
- The Excitement begins: Now you are all set and are excited. You’ll be provided with our Letter of offer for being an authorised centre of AAA.
- Welcome to the Academy: You are now a proud owner of a AAA centre. Here it all begins. You will be provided a series of training (depending on the program(s) you have chosen). Our experienced trainers will guide you every step of the way to make you a successful business and a great teacher.
Please fill up the following franchise inquiry form.